- Left wing anti-Semitism in developed nations (UK Labour, US democrats… Universities, “Intelligentsia”)
- Right wing Neo Nazis in Europe (Poland, Germany… Online links to right wing groups/individuals in US, UK)
- Hezbollah and Iran terror cells… All over the world… Ready to attack Jewish targets in the event of war in middle east.
Secret aliyah and healing Israel-Diaspora rift – the Jewish Agency sets new goalsAgency’s trustees meet in Jerusalem to discuss three-pronged plan for work with Israeli government and Jewish communities and law enforcement bodies around the world
Tamar Eichner|Published: 10.27.19
The Jewish Agency’s board of trustees was meeting in Jerusalem on Sunday to approve a strategic action plan of action for the next decade, addressing the challenges facing the Jewish people in the modern era – and at its center the sharp rise in anti-Semitic incidents around the world.
According to the plan, the Jewish Agency will work to ensure the security of Jewish communities around the world, and will fight vigorously against the manifestations of anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism.
The agency will work with the government of Israel, Jewish communities and other organizations in three key areas.
1. Political, which will include activities involving heads of state, parliaments and law enforcement bodies
2. Security, which will increase the protection for Jewish institutions
3. Educational, which will focus on eliminating the phenomenon of anti-Semitism through in-depth study, bolstered by hundreds of Israeli emissaries and working with local educators
The scene of the attack at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh(Photo: Reuters)
The Jewish Agency will also encourage immigration to Israel – helping those immigrate freely as well as conducting clandestine “emergency aliyah” operations in hostile nations.
In addition, the agency will work to build a two-way bridge between Diaspora Jews and Israel, aiming to heal the rifts among the Jewish people and strengthen the connection of members of world Jewry to one another and to the State of Israel.The agency also intends to represent the diverse voices of Diaspora Jewry with policymakers in Israel and in Israeli society itself and to promote their involvement with the Jewish state.