The UK is one big creepy, mentally ill, and depraved gang stalking cult!
FUCK OFF UK… YOU ARE GOING TO WAR! 😀
Britain COULD join Trump in a war on Iran, says Jeremy Hunt – as tensions rise after Tehran missile systems were hit by US cyber attack
- Mr Hunt said UK would consider requests for support ‘on a case-by-case basis’
- Comes after Donald Trump backed away from a major bombing campaign
- Tensions have escalated ever since US withdrew from nuclear pact last year
Britain will consider joining a US military assault on Iran, Jeremy Hunt said last night.
The Foreign Secretary confirmed the UK would consider requests for support ‘on a case-by-case basis’.
Washington has already mounted a full-scale cyber attack on Iran in the wake of an unmanned US drone being shot down. The Pentagon targeted computer systems used to control Tehran’s missile and rocket systems, intelligence sources said.
Donald Trump had earlier backed away from unleashing a major bombing campaign. He said the US military had been ‘cocked and loaded’ but added: ‘I am in no hurry.’
Tensions have escalated between the two countries ever since the US withdrew last year from a nuclear pact. Washington has blamed the Islamic Revolutionary Guard for attacking two tankers in the Strait of Hormuz – a key oil shipping route – this month.
Britain will consider joining a US military assault on Iran, Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt, pictured today, said last night
Tensions have escalated between the two countries ever since the US withdrew last year from a nuclear pact. Pictured: Iran’s firepower in the Gulf
The Pentagon released images of what it said was an Iranian military vessel mounting an operation to remove an unexploded limpet mine from a tanker’s hull. Four other tankers were damaged by explosives in the port of Fujairah in May.
Mr Hunt said: ‘We will stand by the United States as our strongest ally but of course we have to consider any requests for military support on a case-by-case basis.
‘We do strongly believe that the solution is for Iran to stop its destabilising activity throughout the Middle East and we are very concerned about the sabotaging of tankers that has happened recently, which is almost certainly Iran, and we’re constantly in touch with the United States.
‘We want to de-escalate the situation but we are of course extremely worried.’
Iranian foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif tweeted a map saying the drone – also widely used for carrying out military strikes – had entered his country’s airspace on May 26.
The map was dismissed as ‘child-like’ by US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who pointed to detailed maps put out by American intelligence services which placed the drone in international airspace.
Mr Pompeo spoke on Sunday just before he departed for a trip to Saudi Arabia and the UAE, to key US allies, where he planned to build consensus on how to move forward on Iran.
‘We’ll be talking with them about how to make sure that we are all strategically aligned and how we can build out a global coalition’ on Iran, Pompeo said.
Mr Trump decided not to go ahead with the military strike after being told by Pentagon advisers that an estimated 150 Iranian personnel could be killed.
He tweeted that it would not be proportionate to the loss of an unmanned aircraft.
Yesterday US national security adviser John Bolton, who was meeting with Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu, cautioned Iran against misinterpreting the last-minute cancellation.
‘Neither Iran nor any other hostile actor should mistake US prudence and discretion for weakness,’ Mr Bolton said in Jerusalem.
Mr Trump said at the weekend that new sanctions were being prepared against Iran.
The US special representative for Iran, Brian Hook, urged ‘all nations to use their diplomatic effort to urge Iran to de-escalate and meet diplomacy with diplomacy’.
In recent weeks, hackers believed to be working for the Iranian government have targeted US government agencies, as well as sectors of the economy, including finance, oil and gas, by sending waves of ‘phishing’ emails, according to cybersecurity companies CrowdStrike and FireEye.
Washington has already mounted a full-scale cyber attack on Iran in the wake of an unmanned US drone being shot down. Pictured: US drone debris recovered from Iranian waters
This campaign appears to have started shortly after the Trump administration imposed sanctions on Iranian petrochemicals.
Following the drone attack and Trump’s aborted airstrikes, US media reported that an American cyber-attack on Iran had crippled missile systems and a spy network.
That was denied by telecommunications minister Mohammad Javad Azari Jahromi who tweeted on Monday that no US attack had been successful.
‘The media are asking about the veracity of the alleged cyber attack against Iran.
‘No successful attack has been carried out by them, although they are making a lot of effort.
‘Last year we neutralised 33 million attacks with the (national) firewall.’
Both nations say they want to avoid going to war, but tensions have spiralled amid attacks on tankers and the shooting down of a US drone by Iran in the Gulf.
Abbas Mousavi, Iran’s foreign minister, said on Monday Tehran welcomes any defusion of tensions in the Gulf region, but did not suggest how this would happen.
That message was undercut by navy commander Rear Admiral Hossein Khanzadi, who warned that Iran is capable of shooting down another US drone – if it chooses.
‘I can assure you that this firm response can be repeated, and the enemy knows it,’ he told the Tasim news agency.
Meanwhile British foreign minister Andrew Murrison has just returned from a visit to Tehran for talks.
‘I reiterated the UK’s assessment that Iran almost certainly bears responsibility for recent attacks on tankers,’ said Dr Murrison.
‘Such activity, which carries a high risk of miscalculation, needs to stop to allow for immediate de-escalation of rising tensions.’
Mr Hunt made the comments today while campaigning in Scotland for the Conservative party leadership.
And his supporters went a step further, with a senior cabinet minister describing Mr Johnson as a security risk.
He made the comments in conversation with another cabinet minister, who relayed them to the Sunday Times.
‘There will be things in his private life that we don’t know about,’ the minister is reported as saying.